Meter-accurate spatial data as precise information basis: comprehensive house assessment based on official house data
Almost 50 million buildings, from the Post Tower in Bonn via one- and multi-family houses to each and every garage and transformer box: infas 360 evaluates in conjunction with other data bases all houses in Germany and creates on this basis so-called building types - commercial and private.
The assessment also leads to various more criteria describing property such as
- floor, living, and utility space of a building
- number of households and businesses per building
- height and volume of the building
- building density
- type of neighbourhood, where the building is located
- inner-city location
Countless information can derive therefrom, such as e.g.
- power demand
- infrastructural characteristics such as connection to local public transport, schools etc.
- level of coverage of various goods
- population density